To make our workshops much more interactive and worthy Team Glamflame always brings excellent Pre-workshop requisites for its participants. We all believe in your capabilities but still why not to brush up some of your skills before the workshop. So once you sign up for this workshop you will receive a mail containing all the pre-workshop requisites. In case, you failed to do your homework, you have to do 100 push-ups during the workshop.
Date: March 18th-19th | Mumbai
2 Days of Extensive Newborn and Maternity Photography Masterclass
Erin Elizabeth workshops are focused on how to safely pose, soothe, calm, and keep newborn subjects happy and sleepy. In addition to discussing how to set up a newborn session using natural light, we will dive into lenses, equipment, exposure, and white balance so that you know how to get the perfect SOOC image. We will also work through step-by-step post-processing for clean edits with that signature newborn creamy skin.
In this workshop, we will also be exploring both maternity photography and sessions with older babies who are not yet able to sit (that tricky age of 3-5 months!). Erin will demonstrate how to get beautiful variety-filled galleries for your clients, bridging the gap towards higher sales and long-term success.
One factor that sets Erin Elizabeth’s workshops apart is the emphasis on business. In this increasingly competitive industry, knowing how to find your market and run a legitimate and profitable business is the most important recipe for success. A large portion of the workshop is dedicated to additional topics such as pricing, marketing, presentation, client relations, and other business matters.
ABOUT THE MENTOR
Erin holds highly acclaimed newborn photography workshops for professional photographers throughout the world. She has taught in five continents and mentored thousands of photographers across the globe. She has also created a series of teaching videos – available in five different languages – geared towards newborn photographers unable to attend her in-person workshops.
BOOK NOW[ux_products type=”normal” columns=”2″ ids=”3850,3853″]
INR 27,000/- per person
Includes lunch, tea/coffee, snacks and applicable taxes. You can also confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR 15,000/- (rest of the amount you can pay before the workshop). Payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
In the ill-fated event if you wish to cancel your booking after the payment, you will receive a credit note that can be used to avail of any of our services listed on our website, for:
a) 100% of the amount if you cancel before 30 days of the Workshop date,
b) 50% of the amount if you cancel before 15 days of the Workshop date
No credit note will be issued for canceling 2weeks prior to the Workshop date or for failing to attend the Workshop without prior intimation, and no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am a complete beginner in photography. Is this Workshop recommended for me?Of-course! GlamFlame always plans it’s workshop in such a way that both beginners and professionals can attend it. Our pre-workshop requisites are very well designed and informative. If you are a complete beginner, you should sign up for the Workshop right away, as we’re sure you’ll find it really helpful!
- I don’t have a DSLR and have only a compact digital camera. Will this Workshop still be useful for me?Yes. The fundamental concepts of digital photography are common to DSLR and compact digital cameras, so it will still be useful, and you’ll be able to try a majority of the discussed concepts practically if your compact camera has manual controls. However, in order to make the most out of the Workshop, we recommend you hire a DSLR .
- How do I register for the Workshop?You can register for the Workshop by clicking on the BOOK NOW! tab and filling out the registration form, or transferring the booking amount directly to our company account, details will be shared upon inquiry. You can reach us on +91-9620830837
- How do I pay the Workshop fee?We have multiple payment options including online transfer, from which you may choose one as per your convenience. More details can be shared upon inquiry.
- What should I get to the Workshop?
- An open mind and learning attitude.
- A memory card/pen drive with sufficient space for the tutorial videos.
- 50mm or 35mm prime lens (a 24-70 zoom will also work, but keep in mind you will be shooting at higher ISO’s, due to the more narrow aperture)
- A macro lens is not required, but recommended, as we will be doing macro work for both newborns and older babies.
- Pen Tablet, if available.
- Your laptop with the following software installed on it.
- Photoshop cs6 or cc
- Camera raw
- Lightroom cs6 or cc
- A screen recording software if you want to record your screens during the post-processing sessions. (optional)
- I have paid for the Workshop but cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Kindly check our cancellation policy.
NEED A PLACE TO STAY?
We’ve partnered with Aureole Hotel Mumbai, that will give a reduced price for the participants of Niara. We have a special deal for Niara attendees at this hotels. which is nicely discounted off their Best Available Rate, subject to availability.
It’s a Design boutique hotel with Customized interiors. At Aureole every floor has a new decor. Every room has its own specialized design including Wi-Fi facility in each room. A gorgeous pool located on the top floor, which overlooks the metro and the vibrant commercial city, Designers have designed Aureole with love and care.
A single person on sharing basis ₹1,800 and double room at ₹3,500. Price is inclusive of all taxes. To book your room, email to [email protected] or call +91-8861320404
Number of guests: 20
Local transport: Cab and auto
Exertion level: Easy
Meals: Lunch and Tea/coffee snacks included
Type of photography: Advertising andComposite
Weather in March: Average 32°C
Can Be Arranged Upon Request:
Up to 3 Nights Hotel accommodation with private bath and toilet
All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
*The additional cost hast to be born by the individual
Transport to/from Workshop Location
Visa for India