- Why Your Business Will Fail
- Identifying Your Biggest Competitors
- Defining, Understanding, and Connecting with Your Clients
- Being Ready For Legal Issues
- Shoot and Share vs Shoot and Sell
- Getting Your Pricing Right
- Building a Marketable Portfolio & Attracting The Right Clients
- Proactively Developing Vendor Relationships
- Publicity and PR
- Understanding The Initial Sales.
- The Engagement/pre-wedding Shoot. Shoot to make money
- Engagement/Pre-wedding Pricing and Sales
- Destination Wedding Shoots
- Growing an alternate brand
- Post wedding sales and pricing
- Post Production – a real-world workflow54:24
- Albums. Their importance, new trends, selling them
- Cinematography: The future of storytelling for the photographers
- Packaging and final delivery to your clients
- Lessons learned. Where I have failed over the last 8 years
- General Q&A
Date: January 27th-28th 2018 | Bengaluru
2 Days of Extensive Business and Marketing Masterclass Exclusively Designed for Photographers
- Define your ideal client and get your pricing right as per industry standard
- Build a marketable portfolio tailored to your ideal target client
- Use the combination of social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs) and search engine optimization (SEO) to grow your business and expand your influence
- Determine if your marketing plan is working, and how to fix it if it’s not.
- Proactively instigate vendor relationships
ABOUT THE MENTOR
Sal Cincotta is an International Award-winning Photographer, wppi platform speaker, Educator, Author, Profoto Brand Ambassador, and the Publisher of Shutter Magazine. Salvatore Cincotta Photography includes several other highly successful brands as well including Shutter Fest and Signature Collection Albums.
Sal is one of the most sought-after business consultants in the industry of photography, helping studios and photographers take their businesses to the next level. In 2007, gross sales were less than $50k. Today, Salvatore Cincotta Photography represents a million dollar brand.
Sal’s success is directly tied to the education he received while in business school. He graduated from Binghamton University, a Top 20 business school, and has worked for Fortune 50 companies like Procter & Gamble and Microsoft.
After spending ten years in corporate America, Sal left to pursue a career in photography and has never looked back.
- Seeing The Bigger Picture
- Brand Awareness
- Building Websites
- Blogging and Social Media
- Beginning and Advanced SEO
- The Role of Facebook
- Facebook Data and Management Tools
- The Role of Instagram
- Email marketing and Tools Available for it
- Marketing on a Budget
- Advanced Marketing
- Selling the Experience
- Becoming More Than a Photographer
- Goals and Objectives
- Targeting Niche Markets: Weddings, Lifestyle, Fashion, Families
- Taking Your Photography Business To The Next Level
- Taking Your Photography Business To The Next Level: 30 Day Plan
- Taking Your Photography Business To The Next Level: 60 Day Plan
- Taking Your Photography Business To The Next Level: 90 Day Plan
INR ₹22,850/- per person for all two days and INR ₹15,850/- per person for the second day of the masterclass (which is all about advanced digital marketing).
Includes lunch, tea/coffee, snacks and applicable taxes. You can also confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR 10,000/- (rest of the amount you can pay during the workshop). Payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
In the ill-fated event if you wish to cancel your booking after the payment, you will receive a credit note that can be used to avail of any of our services listed on our website, for:
a) 100% of the amount if you cancel before 30 days of the Workshop date,
b) 50% of the amount if you cancel before 15 days of the Workshop date
No credit note will be issued for canceling 2weeks prior to the Workshop date or for failing to attend the Workshop without prior intimation, and no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am a complete beginner in photography. Is this Workshop recommended for me?Of course! GlamFlame always plans it’s workshop in such a way that both beginners and professionals can attend it. Our pre-workshop requisites are very well designed and informative. If you are a complete beginner, you should sign up for the Workshop right away, as we’re sure you’ll find it really helpful!
- I don’t have a DSLR and have only a compact digital camera. Will this Workshop still be useful for me?Yes. The fundamental concepts of digital photography are common to DSLR and compact digital cameras, so it will still be useful, and you’ll be able to try a majority of the discussed concepts practically if your compact camera has manual controls. However, in order to make the most out of the Workshop, we recommend you hire a DSLR .
- How do I register for the Workshop?You can register for the Workshop by clicking on the BOOK NOW! tab and filling out the registration form, or transferring the booking amount directly to our company account, details will be shared upon inquiry. You can reach us at +91-9620830837
- How do I pay the Workshop fee?We have multiple payment options including online transfer, from which you may choose one as per your convenience. More details can be shared upon inquiry.
- What should I get to the Workshop?
- An open mind and learning attitude.
- A memory card/pen drive with sufficient space for the tutorial videos.
- 50mm or 35mm prime lens (a 24-70 zoom will also work, but keep in mind you will be shooting at higher ISO’s, due to the more narrow aperture)
- A macro lens is not required, but recommended, as we will be doing macro work for both newborns and older babies.
- Pen Tablet, if available.
- Your laptop with the following software installed on it.
- Photoshop cs6 or cc
- Camera raw
- Lightroom cs6 or cc
- A screen recording software if you want to record your screens during the post-processing sessions. (optional)
- I have paid for the Workshop but cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Kindly check our cancellation policy.
Pay Booking Amount
The total cost of this Masterclass is INR ₹22,850/- per person for all two days and INR ₹15,850/- per person for the second day of the masterclass (which is all about advanced digital marketing). You can confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR ₹12,850/- and ₹8,850/- respectively. (Rest of the amount can be paid during the workshop). In case if you want to make full payment the payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
Local transport: Cab and auto
Exertion level: Easy
Meals: Lunch and Tea/coffee snacks included
Type of photography: Newborn and Family
Weather in January: Average 18°C
Can Be Arranged Upon Request:
Up to 2 Nights Hotel accommodation with private bath and toilet
All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
*The additional cost hast to be born by the individual
Transport to/from Workshop Location
Visa for India