Date: March 16th-17th 2019| Bangalore | Contact: +91-9620830837
2 Days of Extensive Newborn and Maternity Photography Masterclass
Natural Light + Studio Light
This 2-day intensive workshop offers a hands-on learning experience in maternity and newborn photography. If you photograph newborn babies you should be offering your clients maternity shoots as well as there is a massive market for this.
Anja will teach you the skills to create beautiful images, allowing you to take your business to the next level and you will leave with lots of new images for your portfolio. There will be a heavy emphasis on marketing/business and editing.
She will guide you through her newborn and parent workflow that will make your sessions more productive and guarantee you have a full extensive gallery to offer after every session. She will teach you different styles of studio lighting and also explain how she uses natural light. Anja will also edit images from the session using ACR and Photoshop and answer questions you may have in regards to editing newborn images.
Anja will also show you how she poses and styles her maternity clients. How different types of lighting and different angles/poses will result in images your clients will love. She will edit images from this session completely by hand and show you how to get the perfectly smooth skin and beautiful curves that your clients will love. Anja will also show you how you can use textures to transform your image.
One thing that is guaranteed to set this workshop apart is Anja’s knowledge of how to use and see light. She will thoroughly explain different styles and methods. You will finish this workshop having gained numerous new techniques and with lots of new images for your portfolio.
ABOUT THE MENTOR
PAY BOOKING AMOUNT
The total cost of the workshop is INR ₹36,850/- per person. You can confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR ₹15,850/- (rest of the amount you can pay before or during the workshop). In case if you want to make full payment the payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
INR 36,850/- per person
Includes lunch, tea/coffee, snacks and applicable taxes. You can also confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR 15,850/- (rest of the amount you can pay before or during the first day of the workshop). Payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
In the ill-fated event if you wish to cancel your booking after the payment, you will receive a credit note that can be used to avail of any of our services listed on our website, for:
a) 100% of the amount if you cancel before 30 days of the Workshop date,
b) 50% of the amount if you cancel before 15 days of the Workshop date
No credit note will be issued for canceling 2weeks prior to the Workshop date or for failing to attend the Workshop without prior intimation, and no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am a complete beginner in photography. Is this Workshop recommended for me? Of course! GlamFlame always plans it’s workshop in such a way that both beginners and professionals can attend it. Our pre-workshop requisites are very well designed and informative. If you are a complete beginner, you should sign up for the Workshop right away, as we’re sure you’ll find it really helpful!
- I don’t have a DSLR and have only a compact digital camera. Will this Workshop still be useful for me? Yes. The fundamental concepts of digital photography are common to DSLR and compact digital cameras, so it will still be useful, and you’ll be able to try a majority of the discussed concepts practically if your compact camera has manual controls. However, in order to make the most out of the Workshop, we recommend you hire a DSLR.
- How do I register for the Workshop? You can register for the Workshop by clicking on the BOOK NOW! tab and filling out the registration form, or transferring the booking amount directly to our company account, details will be shared upon inquiry. You can reach us on +91-9620830837
- How do I pay the Workshop fee? We have multiple payment options including online transfer, from which you may choose one as per your convenience. More details can be shared upon inquiry.
- What should I get to the Workshop?
- An open mind and learning attitude.
- A memory card/pen drive with sufficient space for the tutorial videos.
- 50mm or 35mm prime lens (a 24-70 zoom will also work, but keep in mind you will be shooting at higher ISO’s, due to the more narrow aperture)
- A macro lens is not required, but recommended, as we will be doing macro work for both newborns and older babies.
- Pen Tablet, if available.
- Your laptop with the following software installed on it.
- Photoshop cs6 or cc
- Camera Raw
- Lightroom cs6 or cc
- A screen recording software if you want to record your screens during the post-processing sessions. (optional)
- I have paid for the Workshop but cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Kindly check our cancellation policy.
Time : 10:00 am – 06:00 pm (Both Days)
Number of guests: 20
Local transport: Cab and auto
Exertion level: Easy
Meals: Lunch and Tea/coffee snacks included
Type of photography: Advertising andComposite
Weather in March: Average 28°C
Can Be Arranged Upon Request:
Up to 3 Nights Hotel accommodation with private bath and toilet
All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
*The additional cost hast to be born by the individual
Transport to/from Workshop Location
Visa for India