To make our workshops much more interactive and worthy Team Glamflame always brings excellent Pre-workshop requisites for its participants. We all believe in your capabilities but still why not to brush up some of your skills before the workshop. So once you sign up for this workshop you will receive a mail containing all the pre-workshop requisites. In case, you failed to do your homework, you have to do 100 push-ups during the workshop.
Date: April 8th-9th | Bengaluru
FOOD STYLING + PHOTOGRAPHY + BRANDING WORKSHOP
Learn how to break into the world of professional food photography with International food photographer and blogger Beata Lubas. This is a 2days of intensive food styling, photography, and branding workshop. This course focuses on the technical aspects of food photography, food styling (including a live styling demonstration), image post-processing in Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop, and the business side of photography, blogging, branding, and social media.
Whether you are a seasoned professional photographer looking to expand your skillset, or a novice holding nothing more than a smartphone, this workshop will provide you with the strategies, tips, and techniques needed to stand out, and land that delicious food photography job.
Sharing is Caring. Share this amazing MasterClass with your other photographer fellas.
ABOUT THE MENTOR
Beata Lubas is a still life photographer, totally crazy in love with her favorite subject-food. Born and raised in Poland, recognized she is now based in the United Kingdom where she creates visual food stories for international brands and magazines. Beata’s photography recognized in several food photography contests and she loves to give all her secrets away and share her knowledge with other creatives to help them become better food photographers.Her images are strongly influenced by the natural light that changes throughout the day and through the season, as well as by the unspeakable beauty of food, vivid colors and the emotions behind every dish.
Follow Beata Lubas
Let the journey begin:
- Introduction to food photography
- How to create the eye-catching image that will make everyone hungry
- How to Take Photos that Perform
- The light that will bring your image to life
- Equipment to make your work more effective
- Brainstorming and creative process behind the photoshoot
- Choosing the right props to enhance your image
- How to style a mouth-watering dish
- MUST-HAVES for Developing a Consistent Style
- Live shoots and examples
- How to deal with tricky food.
- Telling the story and creating the mood.
- Using color to compliment the food.
- Creating a winner composition. Workflow.
- The magic of post processing.
- Step out of your comfort zone.
- How to find your own unique signature style.
- Things I wish I knew when I first started food photography.
- Inspiration, motivation and training your eye.
- Share your work with the world: social media & marketing.
- Q&A and Parting Wisdom
INR 18,500/- per person
Includes lunch, tea/coffee, snacks and applicable taxes. You can also confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR 10,250/- (rest of the amount you can pay before the workshop). Payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
In the ill-fated event if you wish to cancel your booking after the payment, you will receive a credit note that can be used to avail of any of our services listed on our website, for:
a) 100% of the amount if you cancel before 30 days of the Workshop date,
b) 50% of the amount if you cancel before 15 days of the Workshop date
No credit note will be issued for canceling 2weeks prior to the Workshop date or for failing to attend the Workshop without prior intimation, and no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am a complete beginner in photography. Is this Workshop recommended for me?Of-course! GlamFlame always plans it’s workshop in such a way that both beginners and professionals can attend it. Our pre-workshop requisites are very well designed and informative. If you are a complete beginner, you should sign up for the Workshop right away, as we’re sure you’ll find it really helpful!
- I don’t have a DSLR and have only a compact digital camera. Will this Workshop still be useful for me?Yes. The fundamental concepts of digital photography are common to DSLR and compact digital cameras, so it will still be useful, and you’ll be able to try a majority of the discussed concepts practically if your compact camera has manual controls. However, in order to make the most out of the Workshop, we recommend you hire a DSLR .
- How do I register for the Workshop?You can register for the Workshop by clicking on the BOOK NOW! tab and filling out the registration form, or transferring the booking amount directly to our company account, details will be shared upon inquiry. You can reach us on +91-9620830837
- How do I pay the Workshop fee?We have multiple payment options including online transfer, from which you may choose one as per your convenience. More details can be shared upon inquiry.
- What should I get to the Workshop?
- An open mind and learning attitude.
- A memory card/pendrive with sufficient space for the tutorial videos.
- Pen Tablet, if available.
- Your laptop with the following software installed on it.
- Photoshop cs6 or cc
- Camera raw
- Lightroom cs6 or cc
- A screen recording software if you want to record your screens during the post-processing sessions. (optional)
- I have paid for the Workshop but cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Kindly check our cancellation policy.
BOOK NOW[ux_products type=”normal” columns=”2″ cat=”montage”] [ux_products type=”row” columns=”2″ ids=”4202,4199″]
Number of guests: 20
Local transport: Cab and auto
Exertion level: Easy
Meals: All meals included
Type of photography: Still Life
Weather in April: Average 34°C
Hi-tea, Buffet Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
Coaching, teaching, workshops and seminars
Transport to/from Workshop Location
Visa for India
OTHER WORKSHOPS[ux_products show=”featured”]