First day of workshop Elena will give a presentation of her work, equipment that she uses, camera settings, and her thought process behind her amazing images and how she sets up a scene. She will give advice on posing models, clothing etc… This section of the workshop will last for approx two hours and there will be a questions and answers section at the end.
We will break for lunch and when we return a coach will take everyone to the indoor photo shoot location first and later to the outdoor one. Elena will setup scenes and show photographer’s how she shoots the scene. Photographers will then be split into two smaller groups or might be assigned with a serial number, and accordingly you will get your chance to shoot. There will be plenty of chances to photograph, this will be a very hands on workshop. There will be loads of different scenes setup during the course of the afternoon. This will last for approx 3.5 to 4 hours depending on weather could be longer.
At the end of the photo shoot session all photographers will be asked to choose two or three of their unedited images from the day straight out of camera and Elena will give constructive critique the next day in class. There is no pressure if somebody prefers not to do this but it will be a great opportunity to get advice from Elena herself.
Second day of workshop will last for six-seven hours and will be classroom based with a 45min lunch break. Elena will show her editing from start to finish using Photoshop all hand edited and at the end of the workshop Elena will give videos of her editing so you can play back at your leisure when you go back to your home. This way you can follow her work in class and if you are confident with Photoshop you can work as well in the classroom. If you prefer to watch and learn you can do so and watch the videos she creates in the class at your own pace again later.
10.00 – meet and greet, introducing.
10.30 – Lecture.
12.30 – Questions.
13.00 – Lunch.
14.30 – 16.30 – indoor photoshoot.
16.30 – 19.00 – outdoor photoshoot (probably later, depends on sunset)
10.00 – showing and discussing pictures taken the day before (during the photoshoot )
10.30 – editing of two examples all together.
11.30 – coffee break.
12.00 – Editing of pictures.
13.30 – Lunch break.
14.15 – 15.30 – Editing
15.30 – 16.30 – Q&A
16.30 – Certificates
INR 38,850/- per person
Includes lunch, tea/coffee, snacks and applicable taxes. You can also confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR 14,850/- (rest of the amount you can pay before or during the first day of the workshop). Payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
In the ill-fated event if you wish to cancel your booking after the payment, you will receive a credit note that can be used to avail of any of our services listed on our website, for:
a) 100% of the amount if you cancel before 30 days of the Workshop date,
b) 50% of the amount if you cancel before 15 days of the Workshop date
No credit note will be issued for canceling 2weeks prior to the Workshop date or for failing to attend the Workshop without prior intimation, and no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am a complete beginner in photography. Is this Workshop recommended for me? Of course! GlamFlame always plans it’s workshop in such a way that both beginners and professionals can attend it. Our pre-workshop requisites are very well designed and informative. If you are a complete beginner, you should sign up for the Workshop right away, as we’re sure you’ll find it really helpful!
- I don’t have a DSLR and have only a compact digital camera. Will this Workshop still be useful for me? Yes. The fundamental concepts of digital photography are common to DSLR and compact digital cameras, so it will still be useful, and you’ll be able to try a majority of the discussed concepts practically if your compact camera has manual controls. However, in order to make the most out of the Workshop, we recommend you hire a DSLR.
- How do I register for the Workshop? You can register for the Workshop by clicking on the BOOK NOW! tab and filling out the registration form, or transferring the booking amount directly to our company account, details will be shared upon inquiry. You can reach us on +91-9620830837
- How do I pay the Workshop fee? We have multiple payment options including online transfer, from which you may choose one as per your convenience. More details can be shared upon inquiry.
- What should I get to the Workshop?
- DSLR Camera
- Flash transmitter/receiver for your camera (if not Canon)
- 85mm, 35mm or 50mm lens;
- Spare camera battery
- Your laptop with photoshop and lightroom installed on it
- I have paid for the Workshop but cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Kindly check our cancellation policy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GlamFlame will not be responsible for canceling the event or for any individual missing the event due to natural calamities.
- GlamFlame workshops are within the abilities of average people in good health. We ask that you please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the activity levels of the workshops. By reserving a space in a workshop with a deposit, you certify that you do not knowingly have any physical or other conditions of disability that would create a risk for you or other workshop participants or workshop staff. Once your workshop payment has been made, medical circumstances will not be considered as exceptions to our cancellation policy. We assume no responsibility for medical care or for special dietary requirements.
- GlamFlame reserves the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any workshop or part thereof and to use the resulting photography in whole or in part for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to: advertising and publicity both in print and electronic media. By booking a reservation for any GlamFlame Workshop, participants agree to allow their images to be used in such photography; participants who prefer that their image not be used can inform us during at the commencement of the workshop. We also reserve the right to use, in all or in part, any written reviews you may provide to us in our advertising and publicity both in print and electronic media.
- The type of workshops we offer requires flexibility and must allow for alternatives. For this reason, the workshop description must be taken as an indication of what may take place, and not as a contractual obligation.
By paying the workshop fees you are agreeing to accept all the above terms & conditions.
(Exact Location will be disclosed to participants before two weeks of the event)