- Introduction (10.00am)
- Introduction to studio lighting (10.15am)
- Camera settings, custom white balance, Baby Safety
- Poses that most Newborns can do
- Preshoot Prep for Mothers
- Beanbag workflow including 6 different poses and angles. (10.30am – 1.30pm)
- Froggy Pose, Womb Pose
- Using the Marquee tools
- Side Stretch Hands Together Pose Section
- Tushy Up or Bum Up posing etc.
- Maximising variety within each setup
- Lunch (1.30pm – 2.30pm)
- Wrapping techniques with prop and beanbag (2.30-5.30pm)
- Introduction to editing workflow (5.30-6.30pm)
- Q&A (6.30pm)
Date: November 4th-5th | Bangalore
2 Days of Extensive Newborn Photography Masterclass
Dewdrops workshops are the next step in becoming a more confident and efficient newborn photographer. If you need to improve on your posing, lighting, editing, angles or you just need to refresh your current workflow then Amy’s course has proven to do just that.
You will learn all about studio lighting and a little natural light (when available) camera settings, white balance for best skin tones, exposure and how to get the best images straight out of the camera. You will watch Amy as she safely poses newborns during the bean bag workflow, props shots, wrapping, and parent shots.
Bring your cameras because you will also be shooting each pose and learn all about angles! She will edit 2-3 newborn images start to finish and have an open Q&A discussion time over lunch.
ABOUT THE MENTOR
Amy is a wife, mother of 3, photographer and educator. She remains the most sought after newborn and baby photographer in the Auburn and Opelika, Alabama area and has been photographing newborns, babies, maternity and families for almost 7 years.
She knows how important this special time is and takes on each session with safety first and great attention to detail so it’s not uncommon for people to travel over 8 hours for their session with her.
Her love for her own children is what ignited her desire to photograph babies and children with the focus on each child’s personality. She uses simple props and textures to enhance her images, not to distract from your child or baby’s beauty.
- Precap (10.00am)
- Prop shots, Flokati and getting prop shot angles (10.30 – 1.30pm)
- Lunch (1.30pm – 2.30pm)
- Shooting with Parents (2.30 -5.30pm)
- Q&A (5.30-6.30pm)
INR ₹36,850/- per person
Includes lunch, tea/coffee, snacks and applicable taxes. You can also confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR 15,000/- (rest of the amount you can pay before the workshop). Payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
In the ill-fated event if you wish to cancel your booking after the payment, you will receive a credit note that can be used to avail of any of our services listed on our website, for:
a) 100% of the amount if you cancel before 30 days of the Workshop date,
b) 50% of the amount if you cancel before 15 days of the Workshop date
No credit note will be issued for canceling 2weeks prior to the Workshop date or for failing to attend the Workshop without prior intimation, and no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am a complete beginner in photography. Is this Workshop recommended for me?Of-course! GlamFlame always plans it’s workshop in such a way that both beginners and professionals can attend it. Our pre-workshop requisites are very well designed and informative. If you are a complete beginner, you should sign up for the Workshop right away, as we’re sure you’ll find it really helpful!
- I don’t have a DSLR and have only a compact digital camera. Will this Workshop still be useful for me?Yes. The fundamental concepts of digital photography are common to DSLR and compact digital cameras, so it will still be useful, and you’ll be able to try a majority of the discussed concepts practically if your compact camera has manual controls. However, in order to make the most out of the Workshop, we recommend you hire a DSLR .
- How do I register for the Workshop?You can register for the Workshop by clicking on the BOOK NOW! tab and filling out the registration form, or transferring the booking amount directly to our company account, details will be shared upon inquiry. You can reach us on +91-9620830837
- How do I pay the Workshop fee?We have multiple payment options including online transfer, from which you may choose one as per your convenience. More details can be shared upon inquiry.
- What should I get to the Workshop?
- An open mind and learning attitude.
- A memory card/pen drive with sufficient space for the tutorial videos.
- 50mm or 35mm prime lens (a 24-70 zoom will also work, but keep in mind you will be shooting at higher ISO’s, due to the more narrow aperture)
- A macro lens is not required, but recommended, as we will be doing macro work for both newborns and older babies.
- Pen Tablet, if available.
- Your laptop with the following software installed on it.
- Photoshop cs6 or cc
- Camera raw
- Lightroom cs6 or cc
- A screen recording software if you want to record your screens during the post-processing sessions. (optional)
- I have paid for the Workshop but cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Kindly check our cancellation policy.
Local transport: Cab and auto
Exertion level: Easy
Meals: Lunch and Tea/coffee snacks included
Type of photography: Newborn and Family
Weather in November: Average 32°C
Can Be Arranged Upon Request:
Up to 3 Nights Hotel accommodation with private bath and toilet
All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
*The additional cost hast to be born by the individual
Transport to/from Workshop Location
Visa for India