To make our workshops much more interactive and worthy Team Glamflame always brings excellent Pre-workshop requisites for its participants. We all believe in your capabilities but still why not to brush up some of your skills before the workshop. So once you sign up for this workshop you will receive a mail containing all the pre-workshop requisites. In case, you failed to do your homework, you have to do 100 push-ups during the workshop.
Date: July 2nd | Bengaluru
HIGH-END RETOUCHING + POST-PROCESSING
15 SPOTS ONLY!
This workshop is dedicated to the newest, more sophisticated and more advanced photo editing art techniques with Photoshop. In this workshop, Sourav will discuss the entire process and techniques of retouching focusing with great attention upon the beauty, fashion, and commercial images. He will showcase his unique workflow and explain the process behind the practicalities of retouching, including why and when specific retouching methodologies are employed.
This practical and thorough workshop will teach you how to retouch any kind of images, in order to make them naturally perfect while not being digitally obvious. You will learn how to train your eye to gain an understanding of what to leave-in and what to take-out of an image.
This course is dedicated to all professionals and enthusiasts of the world of photography, graphic design and advertising, to retouchers, to photolithographers, and to anyone who feels the need to learn something new and get new inspirations.You will walk away with the knowledge needed to competently evaluate an image, envision the result in the mind’s eye, plan the process and execute the work needed to achieve the vision.
Sharing is Caring. Share this amazing workshop with your other photographer fellas.
SKIN RETOUCHING IN 2MINUTES?
So what do you think is the most challenging part of retouching? It’s the time involved in it. You can’t always spend hours on an Image. Steps are easy but it becomes annoying when you have to do it for 25images or even more. And if your client is not paying you separately for your retouching works its ridiculous spending that much amount of time on an image.
ABOUT THE MENTOR
In addition to his passion towards photography, Sourav is also the founder of GlamFlame and a Software Engineer by degree. He also works as a professional digital marketer for a couple of leading restaurants and production houses in India.
Follow His Works Here
Let the journey begin
- Introduction to Photoshop
- What is Non-Destructive Retouching and Why should you learn it?
- Getting the most out of Camera Raw
- The Concepts of Layers and Blend Modes
- Making Selective Changes
- The importance of a good selection and masking
- Using the Marquee tools
- Using the Lasso tool
- Using the Quick Selection tool
- Making difficult selections with the Refine Edge feature
- Working with Wacom Tablets
- Introduction to several retouching plugin
- Cloning, Patching and Content Aware
- Color correction using adjustment layers
- Filters (Blur, Liquify, High-pass)
- Brush Tools and Presets
- Custom Brushes
Getting Started with high-end retouching
- Creating and understanding the whole workflow
- Analyzing the Image
- Raw Processing
- Evening Skin Tone
- Cleaning with Healing Brush tool and Clone Stamp tool
- What is Frequency Separation and why should you use it?
- What are the different ways of applying Frequency Separation
- How to achieve perfect skin texture?
- Using Frequency Separation for anything and everything
- Reducing the post-processing time using Frequency Separation with plug-ins
- Dodge and Burn
- What is it?
- Different ways of doing it
- What is Global D&B
- What is Micro D&B
- Introduction to Color Grading
- Setting up Moods with Adjustment Layers
- Photo Filter
- Selective Color
- Non-Destructive Image Sharpening
- Reshaping and Slimming down with Liquify tool
- Making the image more interesting with Nik Collection
- Exporting for Web, Social Medias and Print
INR 7,850/- per person
Includes lunch, tea/coffee, snacks and applicable taxes. You can also confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR 3,500/- (rest of the amount you can pay before the workshop). Payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
In the ill-fated event if you wish to cancel your booking after the payment, you will receive a credit note that can be used to avail of any of our services listed on our website, for:
a) 100% of the amount if you cancel before 30 days of the Workshop date,
b) 50% of the amount if you cancel before 15 days of the Workshop date
No credit note will be issued for canceling 2weeks prior to the Workshop date or for failing to attend the Workshop without prior intimation, and no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am a complete beginner in photography. Is this Workshop recommended for me?Of-course! GlamFlame always plans it’s workshop in such a way that both beginners and professionals can attend it. Our pre-workshop requisites are very well designed and informative. If you are a complete beginner, you should sign up for the Workshop right away, as we’re sure you’ll find it really helpful!
- I don’t have a DSLR and have only a compact digital camera. Will this Workshop still be useful for me?Yes. The fundamental concepts of digital photography are common to DSLR and compact digital cameras, so it will still be useful, and you’ll be able to try a majority of the discussed concepts practically if your compact camera has manual controls. However, in order to make the most out of the Workshop, we recommend you hire a DSLR .
- How do I register for the Workshop?You can register for the Workshop by clicking on the BOOK NOW! tab and filling out the registration form, or transferring the booking amount directly to our company account, details will be shared upon inquiry. You can reach us on +91-9620830837
- How do I pay the Workshop fee?We have multiple payment options including online transfer, from which you may choose one as per your convenience. More details can be shared upon inquiry.
- What should I get to the Workshop?
- An open mind and learning attitude.
- A memory card/pendrive with sufficient space for the tutorial videos.
- Pen Tablet, if available.
- Your laptop with the following software installed on it.
- Photoshop cs6 or cc
- Camera raw
- Lightroom cs6 or cc
- A screen recording software if you want to record your screens during the post-processing sessions. (optional)
- I have paid for the Workshop but cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Kindly check our cancellation policy.
Now you can pay in EMI too!
Number of guests: 15
Local transport: Private Cabs
Exertion level: Medium
Meals: All meals included
Type of Photography: Portraits, Beauty, Fashion, Commercial
Weather in July: Average 28°C
Hi-tea, Buffet Lunch
Ground transport(If Needed)
Workshop’s session and
Transport to/from Workshop Location
Any Queries, or just want to say hello?
Call us on +91-9620830837 or drop us a message here.[ninja_forms_display_form id=”10″]
You must be logged in to post a comment.