During the session we will be focusing on 3 topics Editorial Skin, Beauty and Creative Look and the long lasting glam and Bridal makeup .
Skincare and Preparation:
An essential part of our program is knowing what’s good for your skin and how you can achieve the perfect canvas for your makeup. We start by talking about assessing and recognizing different skin types and what’s necessary to take care of your skin from inside out.
MUA Products and Tools:
During the presentation, Shari will be showcasing some of her recommendations for products, makeup brushes, and other tools required for a kit. Details are discussed during the lectures.
Foundations & Coverage:
Learn to match the foundations with your skin tones, how to mix formulae to create custom shades and types of coverage alongside the application.
Contouring & Highlighting:
Get the chiseled cheekbones you always desired by getting to know the constant play of light and shade and how you can use it to your benefit.
We teach you two types of technique, the regular Socket Eye and the sultry Smoky Eye.
Learn the detailed process of how to get the perfect pout for your lip shape.
Shari will be showcasing how she creates her signature messy bun with fluffy hair.
INR 18,850/- per person
Includes lunch, tea/coffee, snacks and applicable taxes. You can confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR 6,850/- (rest of the amount you can pay before or during workshop). Payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
In the ill-fated event if you wish to cancel your booking after the payment, you will receive a credit note that can be used to avail of any of our services listed on our website, for:
a) 100% of the amount if you cancel before 30 days of the Workshop date,
b) 50% of the amount if you cancel before 15 days of the Workshop date
No credit note will be issued for canceling 2weeks prior to the Workshop date or for failing to attend the Workshop without prior intimation, and no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am a complete beginner in makeup. Is this Masterclass recommended for me? Of course! GlamFlame always plans it’s workshops in such a way that both beginners and professionals can attend it.
- Do I have to bring my makeup kit ? No. It’s a look and learn workshop.
- How do I register for the Workshop? You can register for the Workshop by clicking on the BOOK NOW! tab and filling out the registration form, or transferring the booking amount directly to our company account, details will be shared upon inquiry. You can reach us on +91-9620830837
- How do I pay the Workshop fee? We have multiple payment options including online transfer, from which you may choose one as per your convenience. More details can be shared upon inquiry.
- What should I get to the Workshop?
- Just an open mind and learning attitude.
- I have paid for the Workshop but cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Kindly check our cancellation policy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GlamFlame will not be responsible for canceling the event or for any individual missing the event due to natural calamities.
- GlamFlame workshops are within the abilities of average people in good health. We ask that you please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the activity levels of the workshops. By reserving a space in a workshop with a deposit, you certify that you do not knowingly have any physical or other conditions of disability that would create a risk for you or other workshop participants or workshop staff. Once your workshop payment has been made, medical circumstances will not be considered as exceptions to our cancellation policy. We assume no responsibility for medical care or for special dietary requirements.
- GlamFlame reserves the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any workshop or part thereof and to use the resulting photography in whole or in part for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to: advertising and publicity both in print and electronic media. By booking a reservation for any GlamFlame Workshop, participants agree to allow their images to be used in such photography; participants who prefer that their image not be used can inform us during at the commencement of the workshop. We also reserve the right to use, in all or in part, any written reviews you may provide to us in our advertising and publicity both in print and electronic media.
- The type of workshops we offer requires flexibility and must allow for alternatives. For this reason, the workshop description must be taken as an indication of what may take place, and not as a contractual obligation.
By paying the workshop fees you are agreeing to accept all the above terms & conditions.
Address: 2nd Floor, 1554, 19th Main Rd, Agara Village, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
10:00 am to 06:00 pm
You must be logged in to post a comment.