INR 21,850/- per person
Includes lunch, tea/coffee, snacks and applicable taxes. You can also confirm your spot just by paying the booking amount of INR 9,850/- (rest of the amount you can pay before or during the first day of the workshop). Payment options will be shared upon inquiry.
In the ill-fated event if you wish to cancel your booking after the payment, you will receive a credit note that can be used to avail of any of our services listed on our website, for:
a) 100% of the amount if you cancel before 30 days of the Workshop date,
b) 50% of the amount if you cancel before 15 days of the Workshop date
No credit note will be issued for canceling 2weeks prior to the Workshop date or for failing to attend the Workshop without prior intimation, and no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I am a complete beginner in photography. Is this Workshop recommended for me? Of course! GlamFlame always plans it’s workshop in such a way that both beginners and professionals can attend it. Our pre-workshop requisites are very well designed and informative. If you are a complete beginner, you should sign up for the Workshop right away, as we’re sure you’ll find it really helpful!
- I don’t have a DSLR and have only a compact digital camera. Will this Workshop still be useful for me? Yes. The fundamental concepts of digital photography are common to DSLR and compact digital cameras, so it will still be useful, and you’ll be able to try a majority of the discussed concepts practically if your compact camera has manual controls. However, in order to make the most out of the Workshop, we recommend you hire a DSLR.
- How do I register for the Workshop? You can register for the Workshop by clicking on the BOOK NOW! tab and filling out the registration form, or transferring the booking amount directly to our company account, details will be shared upon inquiry. You can reach us on +91-9620830837
- How do I pay the Workshop fee? We have multiple payment options including online transfer, from which you may choose one as per your convenience. More details can be shared upon inquiry.
- What should I get to the Workshop?
- An open mind and learning attitude.
- A memory card/pen drive with sufficient space for the tutorial videos.
- 50mm or 35mm prime lens (a 24-70 zoom will also work, but keep in mind you will be shooting at higher ISO’s, due to the more narrow aperture)
- A macro lens is not required.
- Pen Tablet, if available.
- Your laptop with the following software installed on it.
- Photoshop cs6 or cc
- Camera Raw
- Lightroom cs6 or cc
- A screen recording software if you want to record your screens during the post-processing sessions. (optional)
- I have paid for the Workshop but cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Kindly check our cancellation policy.